Respected Litigators Serving The South Florida Business Community
Cunningham Law Firm is a boutique firm with extensive experience in business, commercial and real estate litigation. We have served Palm Beach County and South Florida for nearly 40 years, with a special focus in disputes involving real estate development and construction.
Our clients include small and mid-size companies, professional practices, construction contractors and design-build firms, as well as executives and key employees. We strive to reach business-minded resolutions that avoids the expense, distraction and unpredictability of litigation. However, we are experienced and capable trial lawyers who can protect your interests in court proceedings.
Decades Of Experience In Business And Commercial Litigation
The partners of CLF, Malcolm Cunningham and Amy Fischer, have more than 70 years of combined experience in civil litigation, including:
- Breach of contract
- UCC disputes (Uniform Commercial Code transactions)
- Fraud and misrepresentation in real estate transactions
- Tortious interference and unfair competition
- Partnership and minority shareholder disputes
- Enforcement of noncompete agreements and restrictive covenants
- Construction defect litigation
- Construction liens and foreclosure actions
- Surety claim disputes in public works construction
CLF has handled high-stakes litigation with millions of dollars on the line and large-scale construction projects that are in danger of being delayed by legal action. We aim for practical and cost-effective solutions and advise clients on the costs and risks of going to trial versus alternative dispute resolution.
Discover How We Can Help
We invite you to contact Cunningham Law Firm to explore your situation and remedies to your legal dispute. Call our West Palm Beach office at 561-532-4626 or contact us online to arrange a consultation with our friendly and highly experienced litigators.